A dedicated and motivated digital marketing professional with a panoramic vision of business and technology, flexibility in responding to constantly changing corporate and economic demands with an observant understanding of customer needs and expectations. Strategic, intelligent, detail-oriented, and collaborative with skillful communication, and influence. Results-driven, analytical, and approachable leader with an extensive experience in digital marketing.
- Brand Awareness
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
No matter what project I’m working on, my solid skill set makes me capable of producing high quality work time after time. I’m very capable with Photoshop, HTML, CSS and Digital Marketing Methodology.
I’d really love to work on your next project. Send me a note!
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- MailChimp (ESP)
- Magento (eCommerce CMS)
- WordPress (CMS)
- Drupal (CMS)
- iContact (ESP)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Google Apps
- Sublime Text
Thoughts on technology, interests, photography, lifestyle and life.
How I got here is a very long story, but my resume sums it up nicely.
You can see my accomplishments listed below, or download a copy to print.
Digital Marketing Professional
Strategic, visionary senior leader with a history of success driving dynamic marketing strategies and programs that maximize branding and support a strong customer experience.
- Background includes directing cross-functional teams throughout high-visibility initiatives that require extensive planning, deep analysis, and the ability to manage complex implementations on strict deadlines.
- Consistent record of achievement in website optimization, resulting in stronger traffic and conversions—combines technology expertise with business acumen to meet changing corporate demands as well as user expectations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Digital Marketing Management
- A/B & Multi-Variant Testing
- Campaign Management
- Social Media Optimization
- Vendor Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Budget/Cost Management
Online Marketing & Analytics Manager
RESTORATION ROBOTICS (ARTAS) – San Jose, CA
A robotic medical device company dedicated to transforming the field of hair restoration
August 2014 – August 2016
Drove visibility through administration of physician and patient websites, as well as several international microsites, for a robotic medical device company focused on hair restoration – oversaw one assistant and vendor group. Developed and managed paid search campaigns ($1M budget) — analyzed marketing results and updated strategies to reflect findings. Tracked and reported on website traffic data. Advised physicians on their marketing plans. Ensured quality of digital and printed materials. Managed YouTube and Vimeo channels and worked with Senior Product Manager on social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram). Collaborated with global team to design/develop landing pages for international events and targeted email campaigns. Worked closely with Legal and Regulatory to protect corporate branding, intellectual property and insure we adhere to government regulations.
- Multiplied patient leads from 10 to 125+ per month, and physician leads from 2 to 15+ per month, through creation of a mobile-optimized landing page for AdWords traffic and integration of live-chat feature on the website.
- Achieved impressive growth in YoY website traffic (first six months of 2015 to first six months of 2016):
- 48% increase in users
- 380% increase in direct traffic
- 30% increase in organic traffic
- 449% increase in email traffic
- 218% increase in social traffic
- 67% increase in conversions
- Created email campaigns that accounted for up to 12% of website traffic and 15% of new users or a given month.
- Reduced digital marketing expenses by 30% by researching website solutions and vendors.
eCommerce Website Manager (Contract)
ALURATEK – Irvine, CA
Consumer electronics manufacturer
May 2013 – August 2014
Delivered in-depth critique of company website, as well as recommendations to improve customer retention, content, conversion rate, and market share. Redesigned and rebuilt site to increase customer engagement.
- Drove revenue increase of 1,178% in just 12 months after implementation of redesign, which included improvements to usability and search engine optimization.
- Generated 55% increase in users, as well as 109% boost in organic traffic.
- Nearly eliminated fraudulent purchases following transition to new website platform.
Digital Marketing Director
MOBILE EDGE – Anaheim, CA
Stylish laptop bags and yoga accessories manufacturer
June 2006 – May 2013
Brought on to migrate all digital marketing operations in-house from external agency. Established marketing direction and strategy, as well as online marketing campaigns, for main e-commerce website and four subsidiary sites. Directed team of graphic and web designers. Tracked and analyzed printed advertisement traffic through use of unique URLs, QR codes, and promotion codes. Managed vendors, as well as security and fraud prevention for e-commerce site and orders. Designed, launched, and tested email campaigns. Managed product promotions and social media.
- Boosted site traffic by 52% and conversion rate 35% through organic search engine optimization (SEO).
- Saved 30% of annual marketing budget through negotiation of rates with vendors.
- Took on leadership of creative operations for 3-month period due to severe accident and subsequent recovery of Creative Director. Oversaw all photography, advertisements, and printed materials.
Senior Multimedia Designer
ATEN TECHNOLOGY (IOGEAR) – Irvine, CA
Consumer electronics and enterprise server components manufacturer
March 2005 – June 2006
- Designed and developed interactive media and trade-show presentations, and creative visuals for internal sales team. Oversaw all online multimedia projects and supervised two junior designers.
- Promoted to senior-level role after just 6 months; developed presentation that received “Best in Show” at Retail Vision trade show.
- Streamlined time-sensitive projects through creation of a new task management system.
Graphic & Multimedia Designer
LATHIAN SYSTEMS (MyDrugRep) – Irvine, CA
Pharmaceutical marketing agency
February 2003 – December 2004 (1 Year, 10 Months)
- Developed and designed online marketing and e-learning modules for pharmaceutical campaigns. Ensured adherence to layout requirements and art specifications.
- Created accompanying printed materials and communications.
Prior Professional Work Experience
1998 – 2003 (5 Years)
Worked in the graphic design industry creating corporate branding, advertising and various
other printed collateral
MULTIMEDIA & WEB DESIGN DEGREE
The Art Institutes, 2003
MAGENTO SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Technical Reviewer, Packt Publishing, 2013
Adobe | Certified Flash Designer
Google | Ecommerce Analytics
Google | Google Analytics Platform Principles
Google | Digital Analytics Fundamentals
Google | Level 5 Local Guide
Adobe | Adobe Creative Suite Best Practices
Google | Analytics & Website Optimizer
Tulip Management | 6-Day Leadership Training
I’m always looking forward to my next adventure.
Send me a note, and let’s get started on your project today!
COPYRIGHT 2016 BRADY SEWALL